- Favorite moment: Seeing Jason Isbell again.
- Least favorite moment: Getting lost on the way to the festival from Cincinnati.
- Best show of the day: St. Paul & The Broken Bones.
- Best new discovery (for me): I’m late to the party on this one, but Frank Turner was great.
- Best surprise: When Paul from St. Paul & The Broken Bones came out for soundcheck… The guy has some serious pipes.
Day 1 included acts such as Charles Walker & The Dynamites, St. Paul & The Broken Bones, Jason Isbell and more.
- Favorite moment: Making some hilarious new friends in the campground after the shows were over.
- Least favorite moment: Not getting a show of Kurt Vile without his hair covering his face… for the second time.
- Best show of the day: Dinosaur Jr.
- Best new discovery (for me): Shakey Graves
- Best surprise: The Men sounding as good live as they do on record.
Day 2 included acts such as The Tillers, Shakey Graves, Kurt Vile, Dinosaur Jr., and more.
- Favorite moment: Seeing kids from the Stuart’s Opera House after school program play their first show.
- Least favorite moment: At about 4:00 PM I hit the wall and my exhaustion caught up with me.
- Best show of the day: Avett Brothers
- Best new discovery (for me): Saintseneca
- Best surprise: Wesley Bright & The Hi-Lites
Day 3 included acts such as Wesley Bright & The Hi-Lites, Pokey Lafarge, Head & The Heart, Avett Brothers, and more.
- Favorite moment: Ray Wylie Hubbard’s storytelling between songs.
- Least favorite moment: Valerie June trying to tell stories between songs, but just ending up rambling incoherently.
- Best show of the day: Bottle Rockets
- Best new discovery (for me): Again, I’m late to the party on this one, but I loved Bottle Rockets
- Best surprise: Making it through the whole weekend with perfect weather.