Sorry this is a little late. I haven’t had a chance to write a recap and update the site in quite a while. I’ve been involved in Midpoint Music Festival a number of times as a stage manager, band member, sound tech and now as a photographer. Last year I was dealing with a bunch of back pain and sat out MPMF to recover, but I’m glad I made it back this year.
- Favorite moment: Hanging out with some fellow photographers after the last show on Saturday
- Least favorite moment: The really dark lighting during the Kishi Bashi
- Best show of the day: Larry And His Flask
- Best new discovery (for me): Kansas Bible Company
- Best surprise: Photo pit access at a few of the stages